Sunday, August 9, 2009

DF9: Menu Plan Monday


I haven't tried this in a while, but thought it would be a good idea to get back into the habit of planning menus. I'm going to post this to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday site.

I don't know if I'll actually manage to stick to this, but here is my menu for the week:

Monday: Spice Market Melange of Chickpeas, Cauliflower and Chicken, 7-grain pilaf, tomato salad
Tuesday:Ground Beef Minestrone, Modena Mountain Bread, green salad
Wednesday: Egg Curry, red rice, mushrooms & peas, salad
Thursday: Unstuffed shells, antipasto salad platter, Modena Mountain Bread
Friday: Turkish hamburgers, Fiery oven-baked sweet potato fries, dilled green bean salad
Saturday: Gooey grilled cheez sandwiches with ham and tomato, zucchini soup
Sunday: Makeover of Dee's Sour Cream Enchiladas, borracho beans, avocado salad

1 comment:

  1. Good looking menu, it'll be interesting to see how your fake cheez works in the sandwich

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Make my day! I LOVE comments!

I try to respond to every comment. I usually answer comments Right Here, so check back. If you are new to DomesticMuse, Welcome, and I will be by to visit your blog soon!


Chi miigwetch SCL: thank you to my son for creating this logo
CLICK to enlarge image