Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Friends!

Omigosh, I can hardly believe it!! Some people, aside from my family, have actually read some of my blog posts!! I'm so excited.

Thanks, Nathan, for reading and also linking from your terrific blog!! I will respond to your individual comments below when I have a bit more time. Thanks very much for your all kind words and encouragement. My digital camera is finally ready to use (the battery had died), so the next time I cook something interesting, I will take pictures! :)

I find I am quite enjoying writing the posts. I never thought anyone would be interested in reading my stuff. I decided do to the blog mainly because everyone else in my family has one (including my son-- and his looks really cool! He did all the graphic design himself. The blog is on the Progress tab.)! I also thought it would help me get back into writing, because my boss wants me to start blogging on our organization's blog. Finally, my blog would be something my son would have to look back on when he's all grown up.

Turns out it's also a great way to meet new people and make new friends! Thanks, All!

:) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Make my day! I LOVE comments!

I try to respond to every comment. I usually answer comments Right Here, so check back. If you are new to DomesticMuse, Welcome, and I will be by to visit your blog soon!


Chi miigwetch SCL: thank you to my son for creating this logo
CLICK to enlarge image